View Single Post
Old 04-14-2002, 11:58 PM
Ledgie

Default Re: Love songs?!

Quote:
Originally posted by jwd
Ha Ha Lori...bet you can't imagine what happens when I play "Tusk" MWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!

How's it goin' bud?
Well, whatever you do when you play "Tusk," I imagine that it is done "real savage-like!" hehehehehehe

As to how it's going, weeellll.... In the past week, I've had my wisdom teeth extracted, gotten a full-blown sinus allergy attack (and my sinuses were already hurting because the upper wisdom teeth are right up against that area, which can cause sinus pain when they are extracted), AND a stomach virus (use your imagination). I can't get any rest because Mommies are on duty 24/7, so I've been feeling fairly miserable. Then to put the cherry on the sundae, Mike was laid off from his job on Thursday morning (nothing to do with his performance - the company had a bad 1st quarter AND did not get the contract with MicroSoft that they were expecting). So basically, I am sick, tired, and will quite possibly be poor as well if Mike doesn't find another job toot sweet. Aren't you glad you asked?

BUT I don't like to complain...other than my little aches and pains of the week, no one here is truly ill or dying, the kids are healthy as horses, really, and we all still have a roof over our heads and food on our plates and love each other, so I know things could be FAR worse. I'm thankful for what I have.

I am very glad to get to say Hello to you, though! I haven't been posting much and was missing some of my buddies! To eliminate any more "chit chat" on this board, feel free to email or pm me and fill me in on how YOU have been, okay?

Take care, my buddy!

Lori