View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 11:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
And yet Lindsey is the one who stood on stage at Music Cares and mocked her (yet again) while she spoke. Not to mention he is the one who started and is perpetuating this campaign of hatred. He'd been acting like an a$$ for months before Music Cares and I'm sure we haven't even gotten to what the kicker was from that event for his ouster. He is most certainly aware that by airing their dirty laundry this way that he has ruined the experience for many, many fans all the while talking out of the other side of his mouth about preserving the band's legacy. His own wife called him a pr!ck in the Rolling Stone interview. He sounded great on Kimmel and I didn't want to say it then but he looks off. He has that same look in the photos I have seen from the meet and greet. I do wonder if there is a health issue. I hope his friends and family keep a close eye on him while he is touring and I hope it all works out for him. Whomever is managing/advising him would be wise to keep him off the Howard Stern Show. I'm worried he'll be taken advantage of.
No she did not. For someone who is so sanctimonious, you sure make your own stories up. She called him "prickly" which is similar to your attitude.