Thread: Kiln House
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2003, 02:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Exclamation Dr. Brown

Well, this isn't from the "tour" as such and you probably have this already but there was a US 1971 V/A documentary put togeter called "Black, white & Blues" that covers the disgruntled black blues artists (and how they were the originators and didn't get money and the white players apparently get the big money for copying etc. but anyways... when discussing the British Blues boom (as these were the white artists for the most part that they were discussing) they had some clips of FM (FM at that time being MF, JM, CM, DK & JS) at either Kiln House or Benifolds I couldn't tell which, I THINK Benifolds) when they were "practising" songs like "I'm worried", "Station man", a fast "Talk with you" (if I remember correctly, it's been a while now since I've watched the clips) and "When the train comes back". I've got a copy of the FM snippets from this doc which run about 10 minutes altogeter, but that's it.

Anyways, it's floating around out there as I understand it was aired on TV in Japan not too long ago (as it has some Japanese subtitles on the bottom of the screen once in a while) and some one must have taped it when it was on over there and as Japan use the NTSC broadcast signal for videos etc. (just as North America does), then well, you know the rest...

I hope this was of some help use.

John

Last edited by wetcamelfood; 01-26-2003 at 03:31 PM..