View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 09:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHearted View Post
Well, Dave did the "in and out in 2 weeks" style recording experience for one of his recent albums. I remember him talking about it. So I don't think it's impossible that e convinced Stevie how much of a fun and freeing process that would be.

My guess is that Chris possibly laid down a backing vocal or some keys on one of the tracks. Michelle Branch could have done a guest vocal too. It's not unusual for Stevie to throw in a friend as a backup singer, and it goes along with the nature of the 2 quick group effort recording thing.

What doesn't make sense to me is the timing. Unless Stevie is planning to your for like June and July or something solo to promote this... Or waiting until after FM is through (which will probably be 2015). It just seems bizarre either way.

Also, somewhat shocked Stevie has enough new material for a whole album. Wonder if she has been writing with Dave.
I don't want to stir the pot here since we still don't know what the situation is regarding FM and what they will be doing in the future but it's possible Stevie want's no part of Mick's 3 year plan...She may have told them that she'll do the fall tour and after that she's taking time off from FM...