View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 03:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
I had a dream about a year ago that Stevie, Lindsey and John were unable to catch a flight that was leaving from the city where I live. So I was in charge of looking after them and decided to take them to my cottage. I had a hard time with the 3 of them however as they fought like cats and dogs. I had to monitor who was going swimming at what time, because they would try and drown each other. It got really annoying because I felt this huge pressure to keep them all alive. But at the same time, I felt really comfortable treating them all like children. I can't remember all the little details of the dream.............I should have written it down, but I do remember waking up and feeling really excited, like I had really spent a few days with them. And like I got to know them, even if they were ridiculous.
That's awesome! So much better than the FM dreams I've had.
I once dreamt that Stevie walked on stage with a toilet plunger on her head. And another time I dreamt she got arrested and sent to jail for not paying her taxes. I also dreamt that she was on a news show and started coughing and shaking. The reporter asked her if she was alright. Then she passed out.