View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 08:17 AM
MoonChilde

Well as a particapant in the thread ,I have to just say WoW,..
As was stated this thread is titled the hotness of Lindsey..for a reason I might add...and it is all in good fun..I mean come on. even my husband understands my love of Lindsey!..
I find it kind of silly ,.you would even post..not gonna happen..Do you think the poster's in this thread are that delusional? Of course I can't speak for anyone else...but sorry BTFLD..It is gonna happen with me..
Seriously...what is the problem with having a little fun ? Haven;t you ever heard the saying ..you can look at the menu but don;t order off it??
and somehow I think Lindsey would totally enjoy this thread ,after reading about fan encounters and meetings at bars.What man or I should say person , doesn;t like their ego stroked..I think his wife too would enjoy this thread..Its the highest forms of compliments to have other women drooling over your man..
Further more..are you saying..that our eyes and ears can;t work together?? If we like to look at him ,we are not into his music as much as you??
I guess you can;t see the whole package..the man ,the music, the inspiration...
My husband actually likes it ,when I get on my Lindsey fix or watch one of his videos.. :lol
If we all had to be so serious all the time..how boring life would be indeed..