View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 08:33 AM

American Horror Story Genius Returns With New Brutal Show!
by Jancy Richardson ⋅ Posted on February 16th, 2015 at 6:08pm

With the last season of American Horror Story ending all too soon, I was beyond delighted to FINALLY get some footage of Ryan Murphy's new horror show, Scream Queens... even if it's only 12 seconds worth.

A few months ago I wrote about the potential of Murphy's upcoming project, but now we've got a teensy bit of video promo to take a look at. Check it out!

Let's take a closer look...

Pearls, Pastels and a wry smile

An arched eyebrow and contemptuous gum blowing

... until some psycho bursts her bubble

Blooooooooooddddddddd!

TITLE. MIC DROP. OUT.

It's great to see that the high camp and shiny red gore of American Horror Story are being kept alive and well... Ryan Murphy describes the development process, and it sounds like everyone involved is enjoying themselves:

We are having a blast writing Scream Queens. We hope to create a whole new genre—comedy-horror—and the idea is for every season to revolve around two female leads. We've already begun a nationwide search for those women, as well as 10 other supporting roles.

Excellent - with so many strong roles up for grabs, I'm looking forward to meeting a new roster of fierce, fabulous lead actors - and, to be honest, if anyone manages to be even a fraction as glorious as Jessica Lange, Scream Queens will be wonderful...

Are you looking forward to Scream Queens?

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/02/...,manual,manual

Last edited by SisterNightroad; 02-22-2015 at 08:40 AM..