View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 12:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
Ok you guys are going to say I'm in the wrong thread, but you will see that I have a good reason. So is everyone still having a 2 minute wait before the threads load? It's way cutting down on my site visits. Too annoying to wait. Now you see why I'm posting here?
Yes. And no. The problem still exists. The only work around is to install pop up and ad blockers. Since I did that I have zero problems. Works for iOS and Safari now. Soon as I turn them off it takes so long that the site times out. The problem is in some code that an ad is using. Likely Malicious spyware installers and hackers or an infected web server that is trying something possibly illegal. Since the transfer in ownership of the site the “Contact” page is missing an email address to contact a webmaster or owner I’ve noticed. I’ve posted the diagnosis several times and nobody has fixed it. I’ve also noticed a big drop off in number of postings. People ar bing turned away and are finding better, functional places to go instead of the Broken Down Ledge. “Oh Well”.