View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 03:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientQueen View Post
Yeah, but you posted it here and a similar article in another thread and now you say that they are not accurate. Maybe you want to explain that, I'm not getting it. I DO know that you really like Lindsey and feel bad for him, and I respect you for it.
no i'm not saying it's not accurate. i'm saying that you ascribe to Lindsey the impressions and words written by others, journalists going for click-baits. but i do agree with those impressions and words, personally.

and as i said before, i've been hearing a lot of what is coming out now from different band members' camps since January. so this is not one-sided / LB's side only, all this information that is now finally coming out. and it's not impressions or some made-up stuff. they are just straight facts listed in the order it all happened. at the end of March he was still hoping they can talk and smooth things over.

band tried to project out there an impression since april that LB left the band on his own volition - and certain very loud groups of specific SN-fans on social media have insisted that's the case. now it turns out he tried everything to make them change their mind. it's just putting the facts out there. facts that the band tried to hide.

Lindsey suing now, after he exhausted all other avenues? it's not personal, it's just good business.

it's also clearing his name and legacy, that the rest of the band, especially Mick has been trying really hard to minimize. he would be a foll not to sue them.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"