View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 12:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkMc1990 View Post
One thing that struck me as odd was when Zoe asked "Stevie Nicks from American Idol?"

Now, Stevie did make a brief appearance as a guest mentor to the contestants on American Idol a few years ago, but that just seemed like a pretty random thing to reference. I wonder if maybe whoever wrote that part of the script thought she was a permanent judge on the show at one point, or perhaps they confused her name with Steven Tyler's.
That struck me as odd too, but now that you mention Steven Tyler, I can see the reference. I don't think it was a mistake, more like a young teenage girl saying, Stevie Nicks, who is he?! Just like all the normal people we meet and we mention Stevie and they have no clue really who she is and we are like, OMG STEVIE NICKS!!! LET ME INVITE YOU INTO HER WORLD!! So I don't think the writers were confusing her with Steven Tyler, but they were either A. Insinuating that a young girl may have only been exposed to Stevie thru her one episode with American Idol or B. A young girl may confuse Stevie with Steven Tyler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Where the **** have you been???
And I've been around, just creepin these days usually :P