View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 09:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Oh, Mick's is probably my favorite! Storms would be #2. I've got "Rumours" book, some FM discography book, Mick's coffee table picture book(two copies actually - the first one I bought was factory shrink wrapped, and I couldn't bear to open it). I think I've got one other, too.......
One the better Mac bio's is "Headliner's ~ Fleetwood Mac" by Charley Walters. It came out in 1980 and is a very good read. That was the first Mac book I read, although at the time I had no interest in Fleetwood Mac. My mom got it in a "bonus giftbox" for buying a new vacuum cleaner.
One of the worst books is "The Complete Fleetwood Mac Sessions". The book says is supposed to be a run down of all of the Mac recording sessions, oddly enough it only mentions released material!! Not very complete if you ask me.
Another cruddy one is one called "The Fleetwood Mac Discography" or something and it reviews every Mac album. Along the way the author pretty much trashes every Stevie song while praising every Christine song.