View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 07:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

As a long time fan who's seen them perform several times, I would rather hear them sing I Don't Want to Know, Brown Eyes, Warm Ways, Book of Love, Crystal, the Farmer's Daughter etc ANYTIME over Rhiannon, Dreams, Don't Stop, or Big Love, but every tour there are thousands of people who attend a FM concert for the first time wanting and expecting to hear those very songs we long time fans are sick of. And how do you differentiate which classics to skip? They do the Chain EVERY tour, so should they skip that? No way, especially if their next tour truly could be their last. So as much as I hate it, we're stuck with the classics, but hopefully they'll throw in a few nuggets like Think About Me or I Know I'm Not Wrong to please us uber-fans, too.

The only other option, which I kind of like, would be if they altered their set list every other night and alternated the hits/classics like Landslide with Dreams, or Little Lies with Everywhere, or Second Hand News with Eyes of the World; that would free the set list up to include more deeper cuts.