View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 12:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjpdg View Post
No offense taken, believe me. I'm not that sensitive.

I just honestly don't see any kind of Mick/Jeremy "reunion" ever happening. Be it playing on the same bill or actually playing together in the same band. I just don't think Jeremy's into the idea. If you read his comments that he's made here, it sounds to me like he'd like to forget the whole "Fleetwood Mac thing" ever happened. He's definitely not any kind of "nostalgia buff" when it comes to FM.

I asked him what he thought of the MFBB and specifically what he thought of Rick Vito as a guitarist (not in comparison to Peter or himself, just what he thought of Rick's skills) and he never even answered the question. Simply ignored it. That says a lot to me.

Anyway, let's see what happens. It would be great to see the two of them on the same stage, but I'm not holding my breath.
I personally tried to ask Jeremy Spencer questions concerning Peter Green on this forum, and I was shot down completely. Jeremy Spencer cares about himself, and his ""Punxsutawney Phil" groundhog emergence into the public eye.

I think Jeremy would do "it", if Peter was willing. Jerry knows it will never happen. As a guitar player Jeremy Spencer is playing his best today. His material is incredible!!! Spencer is a little sensitive to the "past", so he's hard to crack.

The catch 22 of this idea is that Jeremy Spencer was the reason Fleetwood Mac hired Danny Kirwan. Without Kirwan, the future of FM is altered completely. There is no "Kiln House", "Future Games", or "Bare Trees".