View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 06:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
That would suggest after he was fired he went back to them and said 'Fine, I wont do the solo tour, I'll just do Fleetwood Mac shows'.
Surely if that's the case then they should have said 'Cool, lets go'.
Instead they refused.
Actually I think you’re onto something. I could definitely see this being the situation.
Lindsey signs on for an FM tour in the fall after releasing the planned solo record and promoting it on tour in Spring. Label pushes back the solo record which causes both of his planned tours to take place at the same time. He asks FM to either delay their tour or allow him to go out for solo shows concurrently. They say no. Some seriously fighting goes on. Maybe he says that’s the only way he can do it. Either he threatens to not do the tour unless they work with him here or they tell him he’s booted for being difficult in the first place. They then have their plans all screwed up and a contractually obligated tour fast approaching and are scrambling to figure out a solution or replacement. He realizes they’re going on tour with or without him, comes back and says “I give in, i’ll just do the FM tour only” but Stevie’s still pissed off and sick of it all so she says “nope, not letting him back”. And the rest of the band follows suit because they see her as a 5 foot tall sack of money.