View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 05:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

i love this new candid LB. pulling no punches. making it clear Azoff muzzled him for the sake of bleeding-in FM cash through him. making it clear Mick is "weak" and cannot edit himself or knowing where to draw the line in any of his personal endevours. finally calling his wife his soulmate, something he never did in interviews before, now when he doesn't have to walk on eggshells anymore to appease Nicks.

i bet Christine and John are jealous they cannot let loose but still have to toe the party line!

on that note, i'd love it if McVies quit the sham band after this tour is over and join LB for another album and tour. or if LB has to rejoin FM (i really hope it never comes to that!), then it has to be FM without people that caused all this huge time waste for FM since 1998 (while trying to build their own solo brand instead). LB, McVies and Mick are fast with recording and pushing out new stuff with that classic FM feel, and both LB and CM are still very prolific and creative. we can get several FM albums out of those 4.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"