View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 02:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peestie View Post
Didn't we already get their reasons? They went on TV and said that they couldn't delay their tour like Lindsey was asking them. That seemed to be their only main complaint (publicly) and I don't remember them mentioning more.

Clearly Lindsey disagrees with this assertion, as his court filing suggests. But, unless I've missed something, we've heard both sides already: FM says Lindsey wanted to delay they tour and they wanted to move on, while Lindsey says he agreed to tour while offering no direct speculation on the reason he was fired in the court filings.
Not only he clearly disagrees but he also seems to be very comfortable with his truths and his actions. Therefore, he's suing them.

I don't see any member from the band debunking what Lindsey has said so far. Wonder why.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.