View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 12:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
^^^ I agree. All he cares about is money. I think if they marketed a FAB 5 Rumours band coming back it would explode. And poor Irving would forget all about "what's that guy's name?" Oh Lindsey Buckingham.
right. money manager would jump on the chance to make even more money, and if yet another FM classic reunion is that, he'd be all for it.

so all my hopes are on SN, that she will stay firmly enclosed in her entourage circle, and stand her ground that she doesn't want to ever be on the same stage with LB.

we don't need yet another FM 5 cashgrab tour, completely running FM into the ground. they were successful enough with it in 2018-19, the reviewes that were not paid for upfront were very clear about that. and we know people would show up, they show up and rave about Bob Dylan shows even though his songs are completely unrecognizable now. people show up for legendary names, as they did for FM in 2018-19.

new BuckVie album i can go for though.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"