View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 01:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Right. I can stand and dance at home. When I pay for a concert, I want to SEE the performers. To be honest, I really have no need to see the classical musicians because most of them look like dogs. But I'd like to see the rock stars, thank you very much and the insane standers make that impossible.

I don't need drunk people swaying back and forth and blocking my view no matter which way I turn or flailing and hitting me or pushing against me when I have paid extra to be up front and they got up by sneaking there without having any right to do so.
Ahh, The age old debate, as old as time. I like to groove and move to my favorite songs live. It just makes it that much better.

I will say, I saw The Eagles last summer, last minute up in the nose bleeds at the Garden in Boston. My whole section was sitting the entire time. I was ok with that, I just wanted to see them. I have to admit though, I was HORRIFIED to see the entire floor sitting for the entire night. They got up for the last few. At that moment, I was very glad to be a FM fan. If you buy a ticket in the first couple rows, its pretty understood that you need to stand.