View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 02:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Still love Stevie’s music and still listen to her whole catalogue regularly.

She’s annoyed me in recent years with her refusal to record with Fleetwood Mac, her weird ass notions about the modern music industry and her comments that making music doesn’t sell money. Remember that interview with Sandra Bernherd from the enchanted tour where she said that she would die if she wasn’t doing this? What happened to that lady? The lady that made music and performed because she would die if she didn’t? Not because she makes a heap of money from it. She went on for years about not recording without Christine and then when she did come back, she still refused.

I honestly feel sorry for her at times too because I think her creative juices have dried up completely. She hasn’t written anything new without help since 2002. All the new songs on IYD were co-writes. I just don’t think she can write like she used to, which must be a horrible feeling for someone who used to write everyday. But she’d never admit that and instead just talks rubbish to cover it up.

As for the current situation with Lindsey, I couldn’t really care less about that. We don’t know the full facts, not really. People are jumping to wild conclusions based on little tidbits of information. But whatever the truth is, I don’t even care really. It’s just yet another ridiculous drama in a long chain of ridiculous dramas that’s lasted for 50 years. Fleetwood Mac has never existed without its over the top soap opera BS. It’s exhausting.

Last edited by TheWILDheart; 12-03-2018 at 02:40 AM..