View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 11:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
there are several versions of what happened floating around. in all versions he will not be with the Mac tour this fall.

some versions have him telling the band he cannot stand by their betrayal, calling Billy, and walking away. other versions have him leaking to Billy about LB firing, which made the band furious and Stevie fired him. which in turn led to Christine now being furious with Stevie ["not the boss"] for not even asking her first.

sit back and watch the fireworks.
wow! that is fascinating if all roads lead to Brett as the leak, in either scenario. he stands with buck! So now I have two new hashtags to add to my signature #IStandWithBrettTuggle and #KristenBuckinghamIStheBoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
On top of which, having his credibility and work ethic called into question....Sad situation all around.
Exactly. What an abominable excuse for firing him--to accuse Lindsey, of ALL of them, of not being a team player willing to tour for a long period of time. Can he sue for defamation?

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.

Last edited by TrueFaith77; 04-27-2018 at 11:56 AM..