05.07.2013 - San Diego

Song

???

Intro

Download

1. http://www.mediafire.com/download/r1...o%20(7.22).mp4 [07.22 minutes, 23MB]

2. http://www.mediafire.com/download/68...o%20(7.21).mp4 [07.21 minutes, 33MB]

What Was Said

S: 2010 comes rolling along, 100 hundred years later, and some friends of mine come to me and say, well, there’s this great song and it’s on, oh yes you guessed it, YouTube. My song. Gone from the world, on YouTube. So whoever stole it and copied it, somehow through the waves of time, there it was. So I took the song to Lindsey and said “Listen to this!” And he’s like “Wow, that’s Without You” and I’m like “Yes, it is and we should record it.” And so we did.

S: Nowhere in the words ‘lead guitarist’ does it say ‘lead guitarist and his hippie girlfriend’. Not to mention that they already had a girl in the band. So strikes were not good. I mean, it was not in my favour. So, anyway, at this point I’d like to throw it over to *laughs* George Burns. *Stevie does throwing motion* *Lindsey points to self and then between them* Let’s do that again.
L: Are we going to do George and Gracie again?
S: We are going to do George and Graci-
L: Can’t we be somebody a little younger?
S: ??? pretty funny.
L: Yeah, we’re closing in on them
S: We’re closing in
L: Yeah, we are
S: When the music is gone...
L: We can do comedy
S: Do comedy
L: Yeah
S: Okay, so take it, Lindsey!
L: Me? Oh. Well, yes, yes. As you say, it didn’t look good for you, did it? *laughs**Stevie doing cleaning motions – sweeping etc* But... A couple of weeks later – And we’d only met Mick once; he’d heard one of our songs, really, in the studio. And a couple of weeks later we got this call, or I got this call. He says “Lindsey?” “Yes, Mick.” “Lindsey, would you like to join Fleetwood Mac?” I said “Well, uh, Mick.” “Yes, Lindsey?” “If you take me, you gotta take my girlfriend too.” *Stevie does prayerful bowing motion* *Stevie bows to Lindsey* *Lindsey lowers his voice, almost whispering* That, that’s looove. *Lindsey touches his chest*
S: Alright, it’s probably nine minutes already. So, to end our story *Lindsey checks watch* our beautiful story, uh, I would like to thank these men for, each one of them for a special thank you. Lindsey, thank you for telling Mick that you would not join Fleetwood Mac without me. Mick Fleetwood – for asking Lindsey and I join your wild Alice in Wonderland ride through the ???. And Mr, Mr John McVie for ??? the girl in the band, his wife. So he was, had to stand back and say “Okay, well I guess you can just bring the girl”. Thank you, John. *John tips hat*

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"