View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 06:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
I know I'm probably just dreaming, but there's always a chance. After all, we were all shocked when FM performed Silver Springs on the Dance! No one saw that coming.
Dreaming is ok, its what gets us through this thing called life. IMHO even if Christine wanted to do Save Me, I don't think they would do it because it would be odd to play Rick and Billy's music while not letting them back in the band. There are certain eras of the Mac that are sealed in a tomb to never be heard live again. Don't get me wrong, I would love to hear such songs. I just know it wont happen.
I don't think Silver Springs was a huge surprise IMHO. It was the 20th anniversary of Rumours and it was fresh and such a great song especially live. It made sense after bringing all 5 members back together again. They needed something new or fresh and it worked perfectly. I believe this tour will dig deep into Rumours. I expect Oh Daddy and possibly I don't want to know in the mix. The band really plays so many Rumours tunes live. But now Never Going Back Again, Second Hand News, and possibly Go Your Own Way wont be there.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 04-24-2018 at 06:25 AM..