View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 04:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
They’re doing GYOW, just as they did “Don’t Stop” without Christine. Foregone conclusion.

Why not? They did IIM when Billy and Rick were in the band.

I had zero issues with Bekka Bramlett singing Christine’s and Stevie’s songs. She did them in a very different style and had an amazing chemistry as a singer and performer with Billy Burnette. I just wish they would have done more new songs.
You missed my point Steve
I agree they will do Don't Stop
However I will bet the band will not do any Lindsey songs. He was fired. It would be so strange. Lindsey worked on Tango and the band was promoting it so of course they did songs from the album.
Its just my bet if you want to place it. It just would be so pathetic of trying to replace Lindsey vocally on his own songs. There is enough material to not sound like a cover band.
This is very different. Stevie, Lindsey, and Christine all left the band. None of them were fired...until now. I was looking forward to Buckingham/Nicks songs. I don't think we will see any of those either. We will get Oh Well maybe even Black Magic Woman and Stand Back and a Heartbreaker song.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 04-10-2018 at 04:19 AM..