Thread: Vancouver show
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 09:13 AM

It's inevitable that sooner or later a bad review would appear, noone has ever received only good reviews, and the fact that the first negative critique appeared only now that the first leg of the tour is coming to an end is certainly an accomplishment in itself.

However what I'm surprised about is that I thought that this type of shows, full of personal exchanging moments with the fans, would appeal more to the casual fans instead of die hard ones like us, since we now know those stories by heart.

When I go to concert of other bands I appreciates if the members take some little moments to connect with their fans and recount something to us instead of going through the setlist like a schedule and then going away because they did the job we paid for and goodbye. For this reason I appreciated more the shows of Alice Cooper and Ozzy Osbourne while I didn't appreciate as much the show of Aerosmith while generally I enjoy more the music of the latter. I can hear straight performed song whenever I want from CD, but I can only get to "interact" with an artist I like when I go see them perform, and that's part of the reason why I go to concerts in the first place.