View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 10:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaghost View Post
I wouldn't share it anyway. You are putting words into my mouth and I don't know why. But I was saying even if I wanted to (which I don't) I couldn't, I was just trying to be nice about it. So quote my post if you like, but even gyspysoul said the same thing and you didn't attack her. For the record, I've never shared stuff I've got for review on the internet and never will.

What irks me about it, is that you are such a huge, huge hypocrite about this mentioning it and yes, getting holier than thou about it. I've never requested songs or albums you can actually buy on this board, yet you've done so many times. You even got the whole Camper Van Beethoven Tusk album off someone on this board, even though I gave you a link to where you could buy it, and there's a great band who could do with some support. You said you liked that album, did you go buy it afterwards? I would hope so anyway.
All this rant of yours prooves to me Sharon is that you have been watching and waiting to try to get even with me because you got banned a few months ago for harassing me. And you did say that you couldn't share GOS because of a watermark and for no other reason. You are a vindictive person. You never even apologized to me for all the harassment you gave me in the past. All you said was don't pm you cause you have me on ignore. Well you should follow that advice and just ignore me now.But you won't. You're looking for a fight.