View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 01:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I love, love, love this interview. It's so nice to see them all together and getting along. My only complaint is that it's way too short.

I think it's so sweet that Stevie kept all of Christine's pianos and amps for her at her house just waiting for the day that Christine would come back home to the band. I know it took longer than anyone thought it would to happen, but now Stevie can give Christine back all of her stuff, so Stevie can finally move freely around her house again.

Not trying to start anything but I do have one question. In the write up of the interview (it was cut from the video) it says this:

Their massive success took its toll on their romantic relationships. Nicks and Buckingham said one song in particular, "Landslide," takes them back in time. "That was written at a time when there had been a breach in trust, probably from both sides," Buckingham said. "And, you know, we were still together. But it was one of the first things that kind of heralded the beginning of the end of our relationship."

I've seen Stevie recently come out in an interview and admit that she wasn't' faithful to Lindsey when they were living together, but I've never seen Lindsey (or anyone else) say Lindsey was ever unfaithful to Stevie while they were still together.

So does anyone know what" breach of trust on both sides" Lindsey's talking about or do you think that maybe this is Lindsey's way of saying that when he and Stevie were living together he wasn't completely faithful too her either?