View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 09:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
John I'm not sure exactly what the obvious reasons are, I'm sure there's more than one (no sarcasm). But honestly, I guess we live in a world where no one is above reproach. And judging solely from what we've heard from Lindsey alone, I honestly think Stevie (all of them, really) have behaved poorly, shamefully, childishly. Now... Am I perfect? No goddamn way. So I certainly don't hold the band to some gold standard either. However I will say I'm quite disappointed in everything that's happened with regards to Lindsey exiting. It's a bit soul crushing, and frankly, I had to choose not to give too much of my energy to it. Do I still love Stevie, sure I do... she and the band were wonderful... in their time. I will always love their music. But with that said, I'm simply uninterested in whatever they are doing if it's not going to be the Rumours line-up "til the end."
Very well said. Thank you for your perspective. Enables all of us to consider looking at things with eyes wide open (I am not there yet--but I hope to get there. I miss the music)