Thread: Well, crap!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 03:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepace View Post
I was able to get into the message board on Christine's website just now. I was able to access it by disabling Java in my browser and when I clicked on my bookmark for her message board, it came up. I tried posting a new post and it didn't work, but I was able to read all the old posts. So if anyone wants to rescue a thread from over there and re-start it over here, those threads *are* available.

My browser is Firefox on a Windows system -- I don't know if this would work with Internet Explorer or any of the other browsers. And it doesn't *fix* the problem, just makes it so we can still get that old information. We had some good threads going over there when we got hacked. (May the person who hacked our board be submerged slowly, toe first, in a vat of boiling oil, while being forced to listen to fingernails scraping across a blackboard.)
Can anyone bring over any threads here that may be of interest to some on this board? I'm using Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP. I don't know what java is or how to disable it. I'd be afraid to do that if I knew what it meant. Also, I don't have the bookmark of the message board anymore. I deleted it since I thought the board was gone.