View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 04:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

F*CK! Threadjackers! Took me minutes to wade through this thread & list the names mentioned.

Mike - My Big Tuna.

Jaz - Queen of Southern charm

Lisa - Canadian. Oh, wait, we're supposed to say nice things. She hooked me up with a bunch of Cyndi tunes to check out, and resent the huge file after I forgot about it & didn't DL it in time. Now that's a cool bitch.

Carrie - the coolest white lesbian rapper from Ohio that I know. And I know several. Oh, and not as big a whore as her mom.

Michelle - One of the few here who appears to drink as much beer as I do. God love your drunken Kentucky ass.

WildHeart03 - is this Nick? I will never forget that you listed me first. Loves synthesizers.

Foxy - seems really cool, it's a shame that his friends can't think up cool nicknames for him.

Niki - always there with a comforting post when people are blue.

Brandon - Hot body art, baby.

Seeker - One of the nicest guys I've ever met. Always there with an annoying, I mean, adorable kitty pic.

Richard B - what's the screen name? I'm so confused. Someone enlighten me & I'll post something nice. Until then, no nice post for you!

Brian J - Most helpful trader I've ever dealt with. Wants to share with everyone, not hold things hostage or give you a hard time.

Breton - mysterious, lives in the UK. That's all I've got.

Livia - Makes me want to visit Austin. Always quick to share articles. Her suggestions got me into Patty Griffin & L'Occitane.

Sparky - He's my gay cowboy husband who happens to live 3000 miles away.

Strand - Best descriptions. The visuals I get from his posts are hilarious. Best B&W naked art poster.

Black dildo - generously donating a basket for the contest.

Amber - I figured I'd better mention her soon or she'll go off on someone. Seriously though - very generous, she'll do anything for a friend. Fun as helll to hang out with.