View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 07:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
haha or changing the tactic after getting pushback on those obvious pre-written reviews. because other than the first and the last sentence everything else reads like one of those familiar texts, even including refreshed band or whatever wording they use. claiming to be a LB fan just to dump on him is way too familiar.

exactly how i feel NOW. so maybe FINALLY you can get what so many hardcores are talking about when we say how horribly painful to listen this "new band" versions are.
Everytime I see you write this my toes curl. I have to believe it is a joke or some sort of trolling. I know you would desperately like the band to not be doing well but you are a smart woman and I can't imagine you truly believe such a wild conspiracy theory. As if any band could wield that kind of power, particularly a legacy act. "Here's what you are going to say about how our show went regardless of what you see or hear with your own eyes and ears. Be sure to mention it was a sellout or nearly so despite there only being 8 people in attendance; oh and don't forget to add that Christine is having a rough time singing these days!" Come on now, I know based on your feeling about the situation, that you would like to believe that all the great reviews aren't "real" but hanging your hopes on a conspiracy like that just doesn't seem realistic.

Last edited by Feather Blade; 03-28-2019 at 10:27 AM..