View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 05:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
I think we all would like to know the root of this unhappiness. I’ve said it before, and been slammed for it, the lack of promotion around this incarnation is pretty obvious. They are playing MSG this week, normally we would seen them on the Today show or Good Morning America around their NYC dates ( and yes I am waiting for someone to respond with “it’s sold out why bother”) but it was sold out in 2015 when Christine came back and they played the Today show. Mick/ Stevie/John/Chris, you have an actual Heartbreaker and the lead singer of Crowded House, isn’t that as big as one of the Rumours 5 coming back, or leaving???? But when you need to tell the tale about why he left, and 12 months in none of you are on the same page....well maybe live television isn’t the way to go.
I believe you're referring to the Summer Concert Series that both the Today show and Good Morning America have. Since this is March, Fleetwood Mac wouldn't perform an outdoor show. A very simple explanation.

I also don't think FM is afraid to appear on live television, especially Today or GMA. None of the morning shows would ask hard questions, I mean those chat shows are not known for their investigative journalism.