View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 12:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
it doesn't! it's WAY better. it actually rocks. i always loved that part of DR doc when it just starts, the opening credits roll, and that song comes on - and it is so awe-inspiring to think - wow this IS FM now!

that didn't last long, of course. like Tusk, any forward motion was pulled back. or just killed right in its tracks. that said, as i've gotten older i became more mellow too, and i did enjoy BuckVie a lot. it's leveled and i can happily listen to it all the way through. Say You Will has some unbelievably strong Lindsey songs with mixed in some annoying ones (What's the world coming to!), and then of course many Stevie duds that i just have to always skip through, no matter how many times i tried to like them - or at least just even be able to listen to them. her nasality on that album is through the roof too, so that doesn't help.
It should have been a solo song for him.

I have a pop heart, which is why Christine was always my favorite. BuckVie is so close to Mirage...I just love it.

Which is the main reason I hate SYW. So many duds, no Christine, and it's just plain TOO LONG.

And I'm the only person alive who LOVES What's The World Coming To!

I should cut SYW down to about 8 songs, and I could listen to it then.