View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 10:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetwoodguy79 View Post
I am very, very worried about him.

I wouldn’t put it past Stevie to come up with an “abuse” defense as part of her narrative. In our current social climate, there are a lot of old stories that are coming out. Some that are legitimate and horrifying, others that borderline manipulation for the betterment of one’s position. Stevie has the latter. She can drag him through the mud and might have gotten to the point of recognizing this is the right social climate to let it all out if he fights her on it.
Me too (no pun intended). It takes so little to get the media up in arms; those who have made a career of being righteously indignant appearing on the talk shows and the cable "news" programs, demanding that his life be ruined; the Twitter crowd frothing at the mouth and screaming of boycotts; the labels, stores, venues, etc. rushing to separate themselves from any hint of association with an "abuser."

All she has to do is accuse him...

Surely even she wouldn't do that to the man who she was once "as good as married" to - plus such an accusation would make her look ridiculous after she's been hugging him for decades during shows.

Last edited by sodascouts; 10-12-2018 at 10:52 AM..