View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 10:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaSoprano71 View Post

But to put things in priority, Fleetwood will becoming to Indy on Oct. 16. That is the birthday of my late husband of 26 years who just committed suicide. We were together since we were 13/14 our first FM album together was Tango in the Night. We were together a total of 34 years never breaking up. I'm in the final stages of getting my daughter graduated from HS and starting Purdue in the fall. You want to talk real life and problems like I'm sure a lot of people here have.
Wow, so sorry for your loss.

I completely agree that a lot of people have lost perspective. The age of social media seems to have caused people to feed into their anger and disappointment, and be happy living in a constant state of negtive energy and trumped up outrage. It becomes a bubble for them.

I start chemo on Monday for something not cancer. It’s still chemo. So, Lindsey getting sacked isn’t that big a deal to me. He just sold a house for $19 million. He’s going to be fine. The band got two guys who aren’t embarrassments. They’ll be fine.

There are bigger things in life a lot of us are dealing with. It used to be that coming on here was a way to escape from life’s troubles and talk about something fairly meaningless. Now, it’s almost as depressing as dealing with the real issues.

THE Stephen Hopkins