View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 10:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Wow. For the first time in my life I'm actually reading this thread with a gaping jaw. Personally, I don't read this thread or other Macnuggets as they're not my cup of tea. But I'm not about to hound the creator with a flaming torch, calling for it to be deleted because it's not "factual information". If facts are what you're after, then I think most of the site can be ignored by you. Macnuggets is about sharing opinions, found thoughts and suppositions on the band. As Penguin said, it's about sharing memories. As much as we hate to believe it, alot of false stories are a big part of the Mac history. And so, personally, it makes each and every post just as valid as the other. Because it helped mould their image. Falseties can be just as effective as the truth in moulding who the band is how they're percieved to be. I don't know. There's alot of calling for personal censorship here and it is something I just do not like. Everybody has a right to share what they like within the law and morality. I see nothing in these threads that shouldn't be there given the terms I commented on. This has as much right to exist as a thread as any other.