View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 03:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Scarrott View Post
I'm pretty sure from the videos on youtube that I've seen that Stevie left the stage during You make loving fun on the Behind the Mask tour.

I know Stevie was in a bad way at that time, but that didn't seem to be a very respectful thing to do.
On the BTM tour, YMLF came right after Stand Back. They tried to keep the momentum going. Stevie always left the stage. She stayed on stage more in 1987 and 1990 than she did Tusk or Mirage. She sort of did the opposite kind of things. She stayed on stage in 1987 for Oh Well where she is not to sing but left during YMLF and OMH where she could add vocals. However remember 1987 she brought her backing vocalists so she was not stranding Christine with no vocals (or at least in her mind lol). There is an very early 80s interview with Stevie asking her how does she spend her time backstage with Fleetwood Mac (it used to be lots of time). She said she breathed steam to help her voice LOL I am sure there was something other than steam going up her nose

Last edited by Macfan4life; 04-15-2018 at 04:28 PM..