View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 09:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
I'm somewhat envious of her, elle. I loved the time I was discovering Lindsey's brilliance. I wish I could relive it!
It was a touch overwhelming, actually - just because there was SO MUCH. When I get interested in something, I quickly veer towards obsession so within two or so weeks of first watching The Dance (previously all I knew of FM was cursory knowledge of their greatest hits...) I'd listened to - chronologically - all released Fleetwood Mac albums, Lindsey studio/live albums, Stevie studio albums, Buckingham Nicks, and a bunch of demos and boots. I'd watched The Dance, Live in Boston, Mirage, Rosebud, Japan tour footage, Tusk doco, Destiny Rules, L's Soundstage and Bass Hall, S's Soundstage, and various other miscellaneous clips. Oh, and read pretty much every thread on The Ledge that interested me from the very beginning (well, the beginning of this incarnation of the board). So, yeah, I was a tad overwhelmed by the end of that fortnight or three weeks or whatever it was...

Totally worth it.

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"