View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 09:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
(insert witchy cackle here) Still here bitches! "I see myself remaining when all of you are gone." That said, I have neither the time nor the energy to go down that particular trolling rabbit hole again. It sure could pass an afternoon though.
I remember back in 2005 you threatened me with a strike. It was the only time that had ever happened here, and I got so upset! I was sure I was on the road to being banned! LOL! I now realize how I overreacted at the time. Overall, you were a good mod.

I lurked during the time of The Black Ledge. I was scared to join a forum/message board back then. Everyone seemed to know so much more than I did. All the drama made me even more frightened of joining. I only joined the Ledge to ask a question about Stevie's TISL tour... but then I kept posting.

I had a forum for a few years myself at my site. It was mostly for people who liked both Stevie and Lindsey, liked talking about their interactions as as couple, and got excoriated for that on the Ledge. We did branch out, though, talking about their solo careers and the Mac. It was pretty active for a couple years, from about 2002-2004. However, after the SYW tour ended, things died down. I closed it about ten years ago after I stopped updating regularly.

Seven Wonders.... yeah. I remember that.... the whole debacle with hiring Stevie really hurt that site, too, if I recall correctly.

I don't post regularly on here anymore simply because I'm older now and I have less time. Back in 1998, I was still in college, and I had just discovered the Mac. Now, I'm a full-time college professor teaching an overload. Things change. ****Holy crap, typing that made me feel old.****

Last edited by sodascouts; 01-19-2018 at 09:55 PM..