View Single Post
Old 04-18-2002, 08:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Where and when did you first see FM or any member of FM live in concert?

*** Well I was so lucky, thats all I have to say. I can tell this story a million times and probably have. I got into Fleetwood Mac because of the Dance in 8-97. The tour was starting and I ran into money...so I went to get a ticket. Sold out! I was so mad. So I went to win them on a radio station ( a young top 40 was even giving away those suckers!) and 9:00 first try I won after telling the dj I was a tall cute redhead and that I *didn't* look like Stevie( I know, bad but I wanted that ticket!) so I first saw them 9-26-97 at the Camden E Center.

Where and when did you last see FM or any member of FM live in concert?

*** Last FM concert was the Dance show in AC 11-97.
Last Stevie was 9-15-2001. Again I was blessed. I had a show in NY the day after the 9-11 attacks. Of course it was cancelled and I was sad...but it really didn't matter. Who wanted to see Stevie after 9-11? I was scared to be near NY in all honesty.

9-15 was a Saturday, I was off and depressed because 9-11 was a hard time. But I wanted to see Stevie in AC. I just felt she could heal me. So my friend and I went last minute with NO TICKETS. We got to the ticket counter...nothing. I cried. Then she said wait and we got 2 really bad seats...but I was happy. We saw her practice and ran into Sharon C.

So we got drunk at the Hard Rock because we were nervous and stressed...( I totally regret that now) and a friend came to me with two tickets. I told her we didn't have the $$. She said oh well and gave us GREAT 10th row tickets for free!!! I couldn't believe it! So we were at 10th row, yes I was pretty trashed but it was so much fun. Im always lucky!!!