View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 01:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Karma, kids. F*cking karma. Gotta love it!!!

So, from my previous "all the new friends I've made in the past 3-4 years, mostly through FB post".....
In the large social group I hang out with, there has always been this one DOUCHE. He's a law professor(young - like 28), very good looking, and extremely stuck up. We've been at probably 10 parties together, and I've never even been able to get a "hi" in(and I've tried, I'm friendly towards everyone). But nope...totally get the "I'm better than you, and I know it" vibe. His girlfriend seems okay, but never got a hi from her, either...oh well, sh*t happens, right?
So last night, I'm sitting having a drink with a great friend, who really is the center of our social circle. We have previously and recently discussed Professor Douche, and how I think he's a stuck up POS.
----------
Okay - back story...I myself host BIG summertime pool parties, inviting about 50 people to them. The parties get wild, and are apparently talked about all over town.
-----------
Soooo, he comes up to my friend last night, and starts talking, ignoring my existence, of course. So I'm eavesdropping on their conversation, and he says,
"So, 'Mike', I keep hearing about these fantastic huge pool parties that someone hosts, that we've never been invited to? I hear the water is warm as bathwater, and things get crazy. I don't know who it is that hosts them, but we wanna go!"
My friend gets this sh*t eating grin on his face, realizing that I'm hearing every word the guys says.
He goes on and on, for about 5 minutes, and my friend finally whispers to me, "do you want me to tell him?" I said, "sure, as long as you make it funny".
So he points at me, and says, "this is my good friend David...he's the one who hosts all the parties you're talking about".
Well Professor Douche instantly becomes a new person...."Oh hi, I don't think we've ever met, I'm R***. If you ever want more people at your parties, you should invite us".
I just smiled and said, "sure, we'll see...nice to meet you".
Now there is no f*cking way in hell that they will ever get an invitation from ME. It would be an Eagles reunion(hell freezing over) for that to happen. If you think you're too good for others. If you have no empathy for others. If you think just because you're successful and beautiful, that you're better than others....well kiss my ass. Because a scummy douchebag like you will never taint my water, you stuck up F*CK.
Karma, my friends....it's a bitch sometimes!
JTIS!