View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 10:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
That's amazing. Congratulations. Well, this time you'll get to make a stay out of it, instead of going to several concerts in a few days, you can do the one and then enjoy the country. It's hair-raising to think about how far the venue is going to be from the hotel and how far the hotel is from the airport and so on, but at least you've got 6 weeks to make your plans.

Since it's the last show, you must tell us everything shippy down to the final glance, even if you don't like that kind of stuff.

Michele
Who says I'm not going to go to several concerts in a few days? I'm checking out Brisbane right now! Actually I'm not sure what my itinerary will be, but I suspect there will be some driving around the North Island somewhere in there. I do know that there are no hotel rooms available anywhere remotely close to New Plymouth, so I'm just going to have to warm to the idea of sleeping under a big tree while getting bitten by all manner of indigenous critters that never quite managed to get north of the equator. Ugh...

My hope is that the final show will be full of tears, drama and scenery chewing. Do you think they'll play "Silver Springs?"