View Single Post
Old 03-17-2005, 04:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Stew
I've often gotten the feeling that Fleetwood Mac... Mick & Stevie most especially... don't feel like they're a "vital" and "active" band unless they're touring.
After forty years in the business, if those two really think they're "vital" simply by touring and rehashing the same old crap, they're delusional and it makes me wonder how such idiots became so successful.

Quote:
One more studio album... this time written from the ground up... focusing on the Nicks & Buckingham dynamic, would be wonderful, IMO.
Dream on, silly dreamer...

Quote:
And then I'd like to see at least one last album with the 'Rumours' five.
I'm ready for Chris' return right now. Nicks and Buckingham have nothing to offer us as a duo at this point and it would make for a dull listen, in my opinion. I'd like to hear some new Fleetwood Mac harmonies before I die, not years-old Lindsey Buckingham tunes with a newly cut Stevie background vocal slapped onto it's ass at the last minute or Stevie Nicks tunes with obnoxious "VSO Lindsey" crooning in the background.

I sure as **** didn't think I missed Christine back when Say You Will came out or when I saw them live, but in retrospect, I miss her like I'd miss my penis if it suddenly vanished into thin air. We need Chris back, more than ever, in my view.