View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 08:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
Not like I'm saying they couldn't, it would just be strange I think and they might be hesitant. The EP was just that-- an EP that had like zero promotion.
i think you might be right there - that some of them are hesitant. don't think that's because of the label, but of some other reasons, but i do think Mick is probably VERY hesitant - and that's why they have been at this standstill. we can only speculate, but my feeling is that Lindsey and Christine both cannot wait to release the new stuff they've been working on. i don't think John cares much either way. so who knows, if it's Mick who's hesitant, maybe Christine and Lindsey push forward and release as a duo?

i used to care and wanted them to release as FM since that would be right thing to do, but they broke me after all that wait - and now i just want that new music to come out and they tour it in intimate venues next year (before yet another big FM 5 reunion).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
A larger indie label would love a major band like Fleetwood Mac on its roster, with or without Stevie.
there you go - from someone who actually knows indie business.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"