View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 07:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by paleshadow View Post
Well, so far it just says that they will probably be collaborating. That could mean a lot of things. I don't take it to mean she will be joining Fleetwood Mac any more than Stevie joined the Heartbreakers a couple of years ago. She'll probably co headline a tour and come on stage for a few songs or something. I doubt that she'll become a full fledged member of the band, but who knows.
Yes, after I responded, this occurred to me as the likeliest scenario. I'd be more excited if I knew that there would be a new album with songs divided between Sheryl, Stevie, & Lindsey. Having Sheryl onstage just to do Rumours songs is not worth my money - that ship of thrills sailed after she did GDW with Stevie at Central Park. That she is talking about "The Chain" and "Secondhand News" suggests more of the same.

- Jake