View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 04:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
I think that John and Mick are ugly.
Charming but ugly.
They're what I like to call "handsome ugly".
A lot of people used to swoon over Lindsey, but I've never found him remotely attractive, either. Intellectually interesting? Yes.

When I was a kid I used to think Christine was transgender. She looked especially masculine to me in the Rumours album photos. She certainly has aged better than anyone in the band, though. She just radiates inward and outward beauty these days, so her comparatively plain younger looks have certainly allowed her to get the last laugh.

I still believe there might be truth to the ever so infamous Stevie rumors about her keeping her ruptured breast implants in a freezer; and her bumping Coke anally. The woman was so thoroughly strung out in both time periods (on top of being inherently kooky) that it's not a stretch to believe either.

I also believe the reports of Lindsey's domestic violence to be rooted in truth. However, I think he's wholly divorced from that angry, insecure young man now.