View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 01:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Rupert probably told her he was dismembered in a car accident or something.

Can you imagine how annoying Stevie must be during sex? I’m not saying that she’s not attractive. Obviously she was. But I’m saying, first of all I can’t imagine that you could get her to stop talking throughout the whole thing. Secondly, I don’t think the stuff she would be yammering about would be conducive to romance. Third, I can’t imagine that she is any less self-absorbed during intercourse then she is normally.

And I think she would have peccadilloes like “Never touch the left side of my neck. That’s a very sensitive spot. All of my nerve endings are there because in a past life ...”

I think she would be a very annoying lover and I can’t point to any man who wanted to stay with her long-term except Lindsey and maybe Walter Egan.
Paul Fishkin.

Possibly also Hernan Rojas. Wasn't he the one who ditched his fiance for her?

She has said in her later years that she's come to realize that the bad boys were just a bad deal, no matter how exciting. She's said stuff like "there were men who actually liked me, who didn't mind my lifestyle and who could handle it" and that she always ditched them for the assholes and their drama.

Comments about her style in the boudoir remind me of the lyrics in One More Big Time Rock and Roll Star:

There were candles,
crystals,
I was anyone's fantasy....

Say I'm not--
Coz it worked...
It just gets....harder....