View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 01:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs down

Between reading the posts here and on Stevie's forum, I stand by what I said; the woman is an amoral, back-stabbing, self-aggrandizing wanna-be, who lives off the talents/largesse of others.

For those nay-sayers then riddle me this: Who on earth could feel sorry for some one who essentially broke into the music business by bootlegging concert albums and has the audacity to get all self-righteous because Stevie, surreptitiously taped an intimate "I'd like to tell you why you are the right one for Lindsey" conversation with her? Not me. She got what she asked for. What goes around comes around.

I personally could care less whether or not she did or did not have a relationship with LB. I have a problem with her motivation for essentially spreading thirty year old gossip about a band she was never a part of and a man she never married. The Christine underwear story was not only tastelessly unnecessary, it was just plain wrong, wrong, wrong. Didn't this woman also sleep with Christine's one-time boyfriend Dennis Wilson? I sense a pattern here fueled by a hidden agenda. This delusional psycho is out to make the women of FWM look bad so she can, by comparison, wash away her own sins. Out Out Damn Spot!

CarolC