View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 02:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather Blade View Post
I appreciate you speaking up against some of the childish nastiness coming from a select few whose level of hysteria about this situation (whatever it may be as we STILL have no official story and no, "he said, she said" isn't an official story); is truly disturbing. I keep coming back to this forum in hopes of actually seeing some real news and instead have to wade through page after page of ridiculous grade-school level insults coming from the same little group. Calm down and stop acting like the antics of some pampered millionaires means anything at all to your real lives. Ughh, drop the pitchforks and torches, this is really exhausting. Can't we have some adult conversation? Incidentally, speaking of people who got disgusted with the atmosphere and left, does Skip ever visit anymore? He always seemed to never have a harsh word to say to anyone and I hadn't seen him on here in forever. I hope there wasn't a health issue or something.
I do apologize if my tactics have upset you. Thank you for this. There are so many threads that it is hard to keep track. I'm not sure who Skip is. Was that their screen name?