View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 08:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
This quote from tambourine witch gets me the most mad: "We were supposed to go into rehearsal in June and he wanted to put it off until next November,” Nicks told Rolling Stone in April. “That’s a long time. I just did 70 shows [on a solo tour]. As soon as I finish one thing, I dive back into another. Why would we stop? We don’t want to stop playing music. We don’t have anything else to do. This is what we do.” WHAT A LIAR Before it was "i had to tell them we can only tour every 3 years" SHE LIES and LIES SOME MORE And by the way they do have things to do, unlike YOU stevie they have families and a LIFE.
Here's the thing about the whole timeline which enrages me and has since that piss poor interview. She never EVER said November 2019. She said "next" November, which to most normal functioning American English speakers would imply November 2019. But in the most technical use of the words, the 'next' November would be 2018, which would jive with what Lindsey is saying. (For any Seinfeld fans...you likely remember this line of Jerry's about the 'next Wednesday.')

She purposely worded it that way to leave it ambiguous and open for interpretation. And everyone, including the interviewers and others, jumped on the "OMG dude wanted to wait like another 15 months to tour - they're too old to wait that long!" When in reality, they started their tour approximately one month ahead of when Lindsey wanted to start it.