View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 06:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Stevie never wanted to record with Lindsey again after Say You Will.
They are like sandpaper and an open wound in the studio. I suppose they have both finally split up as the Buckingham Nicks duo. Too fractious—they get on each other's nerves (and the two of them kind of get on our nerves).

But there are a couple of strange, strange incidents in the years between 2003 and today that make one think they've both been victims of their own ambivalence. In 2011 Stevie reached out to Lindsey (quite out of the blue) and asked for his help with Soldier's Angel on her album. He obliged. She praised his help in the press afterward. Also, he reached out to her to do some live songs for one of his concert videos, didn't he? She obliged, as well, and they made a good pairing at that point.

Any incidents like these in the last two or three years? Or was it wall-to-wall aggravation for both of them? I haven't been following them closely enough in recent years to know, but I think bad mojo was happening very recently to make this situation impossible to carry forward—and that Buckingham McVie album had something to do with it.

moviekinks.blogspot.com